[members-discuss] [rpd] Privacy breach of nomcom2015's Mailing List

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Jun 9 08:51:21 UTC 2015

On 9 Jun 2015 10:31, "Andrew Alston" <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
wrote:

> Furthermore, I know of some fairly large registration drives that will be
happening in the next few months conducted by various members of the
community at various meetings, where time has been set aside specifically
to assist people in getting registered so that come the next election they
can cast their votes.  That being said, we may need to resolve the first
issue I raised before hand.

Quoting "Large registration drive" And "come next elections"I beg to ask?

What are you talking about??????

This is the same "pseudo democracy" I was talking about which has been
employed for far to long by individuals with selfish interests than those
of the community and that Organisation.

Ya'all are so obsessed with votes and votes and board membership and I
personally have never understood why....

Because whenever i here this elections things especially coming from some
of you guys, i keep wondering and wondering and in fact not long ago
someone also told the community that that some board members confessed to
buying themselves to the board....

>>> Andrew

Noah