[members-discuss] [rpd] Privacy breach of nomcom2015's Mailing List

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:07:31 UTC 2015

Well, it will be difficult for a serving AfriNIC staff to challenge this at
this point of time.

Let's wait for the investigation report to be shared with the community. I
however don't support the expressed idea to wait for the AGMM minutes.

While the investigation results can be incorporated in the AGMM minutes, I
don't see why we should wait until the minutes are made available to know
about the investigation results. Our Tunis experience regarding the release
of resolutions of a Board meeting held 7 months ago advocates for the
disconnection of the two.

Boubakar