[rpd] AFRINIC Board election results

Fabian Jr afabbie at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 05:20:50 UTC 2015

Congratulations to new Board Members

Hopefully this new mix will bring in new thinking and working towards refining Afrinic Board practices to rescue it from the situations and misunderstanding we have experienced recently and especially in the last AGMM in Tunis. I was not there but I was following on web interface.....

The behaviour and vibrations to me I said to myself is this Afrinic AGMM or FIFA AGMM?

We real need to change course

I believe in the team composition

I take this opportunity to thanks contributor and interveners during the meeting on Thursday and Friday this week in Tunis

Big up and keep it up

Rgds,

Fabian

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.