[rpd] AfriNIC RSA & policy improvement

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:14:25 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Vladimir Kangin <v at kangin.org> wrote:

> Based on the unpleasant experience above I would like to humbly propose
> few important changes to the RSA and policy:

Hello Vladimir,

I just like to indicate that anyone is welcome to present a policy
proposal. However there is a format of presentation that needs to be
followed. Below is the url that could help.

http://afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development?start=1

I suggest you re-present your proposal in this format. That said, it may be
of interest to you that a policy similar to what you proposed was recently
withdrawn by the author[1]. You may want to look at this as well, perhaps
to further improve on yours.

Regards
1.
http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/1233-afrinic-service-guidelines