[members-discuss] Re: [rpd] Fwd: Final - Re: Final Draft - Board observations on 2014 Audit and FS - Re: [Board-Discuss] Wordsmith for Audit Report

Sunday Folayan sunday.folayan at afrinic.net
Thu Jun 4 11:16:42 UTC 2015

Dear Dewole and members,

Thank you very much for your observations. The issue is on the Agenda of
the AGMM and it will be discussed. Kindly put on your thinking hat and
contribute to the discussions.

The AGMM is already underway, and I hope you will move towards the
meeting, to join the discussion.

Thanks and Regards ...

Sunday.