[rpd] proposed policy: reservation of resources for IXPs

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Jun 4 08:24:46 UTC 2015

I also support this proposal, and it had unanimous support at AFRINIC22.

>From the PDP meeting at AFRINIC22, it was agreed the changes proposed by
the community and agreed to by the authors of the proposal should be made
for the proposal is adopted, but review of those changes need not be
presented in the next PDP meeting.

Another important point made at the PDP meeting is that anybody who feels
other critical Internet infrastructure need resource reserved for them,
they should develop their own policies on the same.

Good work Michuki, Frank, and Nishal.

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson