Update to Out-Of-Region Use of AFRINIC Internet Number Resources (was: Re: [rpd] New proposal - "Out-Of-Region Use of AFRINIC Internet Number Resources" (AFPUB-2014-GEN-002-DRAFT-01))

Ernest ernest at afrinic.net
Wed May 27 08:10:00 UTC 2015

All.

The author has provided an update to the proposal "Out-Of-Region Use
of AFRINIC Internet Number Resources" which will be discussed next
week in Tunis:

http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/1157-out-of-region-use-of-afrinic-internet-number-resources

Douglas, please feel free to summarize the updates & changelog to
the list for the convenience of the readers.

Regards,
Ernest.