Board Election Status (Was: Re: [rpd] Re: Fwd: Call for Nominations for Board Candidates - Nominations de Candidats pour le CA)

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri May 15 07:16:49 UTC 2015

I would like to thank NomCom for facilitating a quick and efficient process
of coming up with the list of candidates.

Successful campaign period for the candidates :)

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson