[rpd] Anycast allocations and current policy

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 00:32:46 UTC 2015

Hi Jerome,

There is a related policy awaiting board ratification which you may want to
look at and then propose an update through following the normal PDP (policy
development process)

http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/1275-afpub-2014-gen-003-draft-04

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4