[rpd] IPv4 issues

Raz BIRAMAH rbiramah at ipi9.com
Mon Dec 1 15:44:22 UTC 2014

Borg,

In that case why those ressources are distributed to all RIR, why aren't they be kept at IANA level and then those who need them send their request directly or even via an RIR?

I agree with the principle to better serve our community in ressources allocation, just we need to find the suitable way to avoid lost and unuse.

For me, our policies and rules are clear even i think the may need some reeforcement.

Raz