[rpd] IPv4 issues

Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:15:12 UTC 2014

While I can identify with the need to keep afrinic resource within for
legitimate africain company to on their infrastructure anywhere AND
protect it from the dubious, it is useless to try protect something
which you yourself don't use.

Where are the legitime africain companies asking for IPv4? As I see,
afrinic staff time is better use  allocating ipv4 to legitime
companies with office and staff in africa than  play detective on
dubious demande.

If you don't value it to use it, then maybe let some who value it to take it.

Borg le Chevalier