[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [members-discuss] Re: [rpd] Recruitment of AfriNIC CEO

Raz BIRAMAH rbiramah at ipi9.com
Thu Nov 27 04:44:08 UTC 2014

Hi all here,

All your discussions confort me in the idea that we do not need to quick the process with the risk to get medium or poor list of candidate. In my opinion we should give more time to collect much more candidatures. I also agree too that some outsource point of vue can be welcomed to help us if needed.

Regards
Raz B.