[afnog] [rpd] IPv4 Allocations by Length Statistics for 2014

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:39:49 UTC 2014

Hi Kofi,

Speaking as myself, my first question will be to ask how writing such a
quarterly message implies transparency? Perhaps we need to agree on that
word transparency as it can be relative. Within the context of managing
resources within this region, i see transparency as AFRINIC staff managing
resource allocation/assignment based on the active policies and the
requestor also doing his/her part by following the laid down
rules/guidelines. Any individual (requester) who then thinks that he/she
did not experience such service could raise alarm of staff not being
transparent based on their XYZ action which is against the existing ABC
policies/guidelines.

I hope you do agree with that view above. I will also encourage you to turn
some of this thoughts into policy as that is the major way you can see the
change you desire.

Thanks
PS: Speaking as an individual

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng