[rpd] Re: [afnog] What are the major challenges in enabling Services to run on IPv6?

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:59:57 UTC 2014

Hi All,

As for the academic/REN community, an action has been initiated to support
RENs and higher ed/research institutions for applying for resources
(including IPv6) and deploying them in their networks.
This was after the AIS in Djibouti and it has triggered actions in some
countries.

For those interested, the volunteers of the support team are still
reachable at iprm at wacren.net <irpm at wacren.net> and happy to give necessary
advice and support.

Best,

Boubakar