[rpd] [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Sat Sep 20 20:41:18 UTC 2014

Hello Boubakar,

On Sep 20, 2014, at 23:28 PM, Boubakar Barry <boubakarbarry at gmail.com> wrote:
> The number of posts in this thread and the discussions held in Djibouti show that the community wants clarification on this allocation.
>
> In the best interest of our organisation (i.e. AfriNIC) and in order to restore trust, Management and Board should take this seriously and provide adequate responses to the issues raised.

This allocation has followed the same process and procedure as any other requests sent to the IP analysts. In term of application and interpretation of the current policy nothing in this one was different. I think the RS team will be sending all the clarifications on the process shortly. Beyond that, I think there is a lot of emotional speculation that we need to avoid to be dragged into … as you said in the interest of the organisation.

Thanks.

- a.