[rpd] Re: [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Noah Maina mainanoa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 18:33:40 UTC 2014

On 20 September 2014 21:29, Kofi ANSA AKUFO <kofi.ansa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20 September 2014 22:06, Noah Maina <mainanoa at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hmm my brother
>>>
>>> don't worry we will all tackle it the anytimeafrican way ...
>>>

>> I have never received SPAM from anytimeafrica.....
>>

> Seriously maybe the community will have to be the ultimate hostmasters to
> evaluate huge allocations ...
>
> -- > members are saying their request are forwarded to management and
> board for approval
>
> -- > board members are giving personal opinion based on current policy
> they are not involved in evaluation and approval
>
> Should we expect processes that output information into public whois db to
> be a blackbox?

Well, I am not a believer of endless back and forth emails which do not
yield no results ....

All am trying to point out to you is simple.... We as a community has
solved so many issues through Policy and By-laws, So rather than waste
loads of time going back and forth...How about you present a solution to
his mailing list and the community through a Draft Policy and we move on
from there....

> K.

Noah