[rpd] Re: [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Kofi ANSA AKUFO kofi.ansa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 18:29:13 UTC 2014

On 20 September 2014 22:06, Noah Maina <mainanoa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20 September 2014 21:02, Kofi ANSA AKUFO <kofi.ansa at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 20 September 2014 21:53, Noah Maina <mainanoa at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Otherwise my free googlemail space is almost full with endless
>>> troubleshooting.....
>>>

>> Hmm my brother
>>
>> don't worry we will all tackle it the anytimeafrican way ...
>>

> I have never received SPAM from anytimeafrica.....

Seriously maybe the community will have to be the ultimate hostmasters to
evaluate huge allocations ...

-- > members are saying their request are forwarded to management and board
for approval

-- > board members are giving personal opinion based on current policy they
are not involved in evaluation and approval

Should we expect processes that output information into public whois db to
be a blackbox?

K.