[rpd] Re: [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Keshwarsingh Nadan keshwarsingh.nadan at millenium.mu
Fri Sep 19 18:54:56 UTC 2014

Hey Steve,

>I understand not naming individuals or being too specific but can you describe the circumstances?

I really wish I could describe the circumstances whilst writing this.. Unfortunately, any wordings wrongly interpreted can be used against me. Legal professionals are assembling every chunks together, we will publish that soon, arrests have been forecasted.

Another so called *not for profit* organization is involved as well.

>This would be the first instance of anything even remotely like this I've heard of, and I'm wondering how such a thing is possible and what else is out there.

Many others will be out.

>Regarding "the right moment and venue" .. I hope this is for good reasons and not to hold anything back for personal gain else we're creating a cycle..

Nothing personal, that would be for the best interest of everyone.