[rpd] Re: [afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Stephen Wilcox steve.wilcox at ixreach.com
Fri Sep 19 18:31:18 UTC 2014

On 19 September 2014 19:26, Keshwarsingh Nadan <
keshwarsingh.nadan at millenium.mu> wrote:

> Hey Steve,
>
> >Are you serious? Are you able to share anything about what or why?
>
> Yes I am serious since this is a public list. I can't share anything for
> the
> time being, but like I said this will be exposed at the right moment and
> venue.

I understand not naming individuals or being too specific but can you
describe the circumstances?

This would be the first instance of anything even remotely like this I've
heard of, and I'm wondering how such a thing is possible and what else is
out there.

Regarding "the right moment and venue" .. I hope this is for good reasons
and not to hold anything back for personal gain else we're creating a
cycle..

Steve