[afnog] [rpd] Re: A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:58:38 UTC 2014

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 19 Sep 2014 18:16, "Keshwarsingh Nadan" <keshwarsingh.nadan at millenium.mu>
wrote:

>..... Last year I was about to expose corruption cases regarding IPv4
> allocations during the AOB at the AGM, I was threatened to be killed if
ever
> I would step into Djibouti.

Then I would say you may be part of the problem. I don't see why you could
not raise your concern at the AGM, who threatened you? and I hope you have
proof for these allegations.
There are clear guideline to blow a whistle on foul play, and IMO it does
not in anyway help the community neither does it fix anything by saying it
in a manner you have done above.

> This year I'm playing home on my playground, we'll see who can stop me.

Please share the concern and at the same time provide recommendation on
solution. It does not necessarily have to wait for the AGM or home play
immunity ;)

Cheers!