[rpd] New proposal - "Out-Of-Region Use of AFRINIC Internet Number Resources" (AFPUB-2014-GEN-002-DRAFT-01)

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:09:32 UTC 2014

Hi McTim,
On 6 July 2014 19:48, McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is brand new.
Perhaps I should rephrase: You raised a concern about leaving the
implementation of policy "at the discretion of AFRINIC staff" and I am
saying  that determining eligibility and monitoring compliance is
current being done at the discretion of staff. There is no NEW cause
for alarm here.

The requirement might be new, but I believe your query is more about
the "how" (staff's discretion) which is not new.

Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3
UG: +256 776 716 138 | NG: +234 706 202 8375