[rpd] A typical conversation with a service provider on v6

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Mon Jun 16 12:44:51 UTC 2014

From a hosting perspective, on a suggestion from Adiel, I added the IPv6
logo to the front end of a number of my systems:
vweb.co.za: Virtual Web and DNS system
secdns.posix.co.za: where any third party can set up secondary DNS on my
systems (for a fee)
hosting.posix.co.za: our Machine hosting portal.

It honestly never occurred to me to add the IPv6 Logo.... until Adiel
suggested to do so. IPv6 was, after a year or two, no longer a
biggie....