[rpd] A typical conversation with a service provider on v6

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Mon Jun 16 08:19:46 UTC 2014

The HE.net resource is great and could help shift end-user sentiment.  I
don't really see much value from the Sixxs site but maybe there is.

Now, how do we get this information consolidated, cleaned, and presented in
an Africa-wide context that can potentially drive end-users to choose
IPv6-capable ISPs over IPv4-only ISPs?

--
Kili - Cloud for Africa: kili.io
Musings: twitter.com/varud <https://twitter.com/varud>