[rpd] LACNIC reaches final /10 of IPv4 space

saleh yasser yaser_djiguir at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 14 14:18:11 UTC 2014

Thank you Adam,

We talked several times on the IPv6 migration Pan African continent but the ISPs are not trained to follow the inovation technology that makes today the development of NAT remains.
Following that impact what ISOC and AFRINIC enreprendrons vision afn popularize the IPV6 protocol.

good to you.

Yasser Saleh Djiguir

IT to SOTEL CHAD