[rpd] Unnecessary attachments

Ben Roberts Ben.Roberts at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Jun 11 08:26:03 UTC 2014

I have no problem with HTML mails or logos in signatures and I have sufficient operating systems and email software to read them as well as sufficient bandwidth and disk space to accept 'large' 86 kB GIF attachments.

2014 not 1994.

Ben Roberts
Group Director of Network Strategy
Liquid Telecommunications
[cid:image001.png at 01CF8567.ED8732E0]
Liquid Telecommunications Limited, 6 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF
T: +44 (0) 20 7101 6100   -   D: +44 (0) 20 7101 6203   -   M: +44 (0) 7880 730 279   -   E: ben.roberts at liquidtelecom.com<mailto:ben.roberts at liquidtelecom.com>
W: www.liquidtelecom.com<http://www.liquidtelecom.com/>