[rpd] Re: AFRINIC Board Election 2014

Omo Oaiya omo at wacren.net
Wed Jun 4 10:49:03 UTC 2014

Dear NomCom,

I am yet to receive a response to my mails to you.  I am in Djibouti and
still unclear why I am not getting a response.

The quality of your selection process and adherence to the guidelines
largely determines the effectiveness of AfriNIC board of directors.
Please respond to my inquiry.

Regards

--
Omo Oaiya