[rpd] Agenda for Policy Development Process meeting at AIS 2014 (AFRINIC-20)

Lu Heng h.lu at anytimechinese.com
Wed May 28 11:18:40 UTC 2014

Hi

The only email i got saying that I did not give motivation
letter--after the nomination was closed and I asked myself the reason
why I was not on the list, then I sent my motivation letter and CV to
them and I did not get any reply so far.

I mean if the candidates missed one or two things send in data for
nomination, there is no reminder of things are missing whatsoever,
before total closing. I thought that would be at least a little
reminder that you ware missing a motivation letter in your
nomination--because it is like 5 people are competing not 10,000.

I have been working on policy discussion for past 7 years globally and
would really like to contribute to this community, but I see it is not
very good handing in the nomination process unfortunately.

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Ernest <ernest at afrinic.net> wrote:
> Lu Heng wrote thus on 5/28/14, 6:39 AM:
>> Hi
>>
>> I did not receive any reply from them.
>>
>> hoping anyone can help.
>
> Please mail nomcom2014 at afrinic.net
>
> Regards,
> Ernest.

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.