[rpd] IPv4 policy on where space is used.

Ben Roberts Ben.Roberts at liquidtelecom.com
Fri May 16 18:54:25 UTC 2014

Thanks Seun.

But it's not even about monitoring. As an African company leading the way in African Internet development we are expanding outwards. I will be opening network points in UAE and possibly Singapore this year expanding to Asia. Of course I should be allowed to use our resources there.

Everyone seems to be worrying about Non African Internet companies encroaching in to use African IP resources. Just remember there are large African Internet companies moving outwards. We are one of those and I can think of others in the same category as well as groups of MNOs from Africa that are way bigger.

Cheers
Ben.

Sent from my iPhone