[rpd] IPv4 policy on where space is used.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri May 16 18:22:13 UTC 2014

This particular one being a good example of a company that has roots in
Africa. For me I don't think it's more about spending more energy in
monitoring how you as a member use IP. It's more of reviewing applicants
membership requirements.

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.