[rpd] Implementation of Global Policy for Post Exhaustion IPV4 Allocation Mechanism

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:09:27 UTC 2014

Hi Fiona,

Since we have 2 of the authors of the policy from our region, let's ask
them
what was their intent when writing the policy?

I think it is a question about "re-arranging the deck chairs" and will have
little to no impact on our region, but as always, could be wrong!

In other words, I have no strong opinion either way.

--
Cheers,

McTim