[AFRINIC-rpd] RE: IPv4 Address Allocation and Assignment proposal

Andrew Alston aa at alstonnetworks.net
Tue Sep 10 19:19:46 UTC 2013

Well,

Anyone who has been asking for that should be told to get lostŠ

What it looked like when you posted was a proposal for policy
modificationŠ  One that I believe should never, ever, ever, ever pass.

If AfriNIC is demanding such access, I formally table on this list that we
demand answers and propose that we immediately make policy that prohibits
this behaviour, or alternatively I would suggest lodging a formal
complaint with IANA for overreach on behalf of the RIR.

Andrew