[AFRINIC-rpd] Last call - Academic IPv4 Allocation- AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-03 -

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 06:46:02 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Alan Barrett <apb at cequrux.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Jul 2013, Andrew Alston wrote:
>
>> As of posting that last summary with each of the answers, I have yet to
>> see emails objecting to the answers given, and as such I believe it is
>> fair to assume that the majority accepts those answers as written?
>>

> No, it's not fair to make that assumption.

+1

The answers to the questions I have posed have not recieved an answer that
I consider satisfactory.  In other words, I do not think the problem as
stated needs a policy fix, and if it did, it would not be *this* policy I
would choose.

I also feel that changing the basis of allocating and assigning resources
from one based on need to one based on population size is misguided at best.

I remain opposed to the policy as written.

--
Cheers,

McTim