[AFRINIC-rpd] Commencement of the last call

Maina Noah mainanoa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 09:52:56 UTC 2013

On 26 June 2013 12:32, Badru Ntege <ntegeb at one2net.co.ug> wrote:

> Thanks Alan
>
> You see there has been a claim that current policies will allow for
> Afrinic resources to be taken of the continent and thus bringing this
> policy in will keep the resources on the continent.

Hi Badru and all,

Can we get a clear definition of  *OFF-THE-CONTINENT*  because i have
productions boxes seated in London and other parts of Europe using my
AfriNIC allocated blocks as an LIR for our business. Tomorrow i may expand
into Asia over my global MPLS network and still use the same addresses
without a need to apply for a different assignment from APNIC.

So what is OFF-THE-CONTINENT? Kindly educate me please?

Noah