[AFRINIC-rpd] Latest version of the policy AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-03

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Mon Jun 24 18:44:20 UTC 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013, Andrew Alston wrote:
>I need to go through the list
>of people I have that voted against in the room [...]

Several hands were raised in opposition to the unmodified proposal
(DRAFT-02), but when I asked about the proposal with modifications
that are now in DRAFT-03 (to use consistent terminology and to
make it clear that an organiation may request less space), then I
saw no hands raised at all.

--apb (Alan Barrett)