[AFRINIC-rpd] AfriNIC employs a convicted criminal as Head of IT

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:12:36 UTC 2013

Hello Deepak,

You made a good observation, however it was not with positive intention. If
you had discussed this with the HR contact of AFRINIC (not even necessarily
to the CEO) I am certain you would have gotten some response similar to
what Anne has sent; which generally clarifies what qualities they look for
in their staff.

I also congratulate the AfRINIC staff for becoming so relevant to make
someone to spend quite some time digging your history; there is a saying
that "if people don't find something negative to say about you, then you
are probably not doing much" ;-)

Regards
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:42 PM, deepak.mehta <deepak.mehta at zoho.com> wrote:

> **
>
> We, LIR members, pays AfriNIC thousand of dollars as yearly membership fee
> which is used to renumerate a convicted criminal.
>
> This is outrageous.
>
> http://goo.gl/0fn1C

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti