[AFRINIC-rpd] AfriNIC employs a convicted criminal as Head of IT

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 08:07:36 UTC 2013

Deepak,

Just some questions bothering me  ....

Why send this to the rpd list?
Did you seek explanation by emailing the CEO?
or Email/Copy the Chair of the Board?
Who are you working for?
How many of such dossiers do you have on the other staff?
Is this a deliberate attempt to pull AfriNIC down?

I am glad he is an African, now employed in Africa by us, Africans. If
he made a mistake in the past, due to mental colonization, ie ...
thinking the golden fleece is in America, I am glad he is now working
for the good of Africa.

I am increasing the intensity of my radar on you and any of the other
spoilers who find the faintest reason to hit at AfriNIC, an institution
many people toiled to build.

Take heed of the fact that discretion is the greater part of Valour!

Sunday.

On 18/03/2013 21:23, Dorothy K. Gordon wrote:
> It is not outrageous. It is good that people are not destroyed for life after a conviction. Besides this is an immigration matter and has no bearing on his current role. Please leave him in peace to do his job.
>
> Peace on earth, good will to men and women.
>
> Dorothy K. Gordon
> Director-General
> Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
> Mobile: 233 265005712
> Direct Line: 233 302 683579
> Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh

Sunday Adekunle Folayan