[AFRINIC-rpd] Renumbering statistics under AFPUB-2005-v4-001

ARTHUR CARINDAL arthur at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 7 05:56:04 UTC 2013

Dear SM

We are sorry for the delay in reverting to you with the answers to your  questions below.
After paying time to check our information, there  have not been any cases where AFRINIC (the company) has required a network to renumber, in compliance with this policy's stipulations.

Best Regards.
Arthur Carindal N.                                           Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head of Member Services, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
arthur at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net             Skype: arthur_carindal
                                                                            Sip: arthur at voip.afrinic.net
Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013