[AFRINIC-rpd] Academic IPv4 Allocation Policy Second Draft (AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-02)

Maina Noah mainanoa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:45:29 UTC 2013

On 4 February 2013 14:54, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Maina Noah <mainanoa at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Now tell me will you still say ratio 1:5 is still an exaggeration? why
> will i want to pay to use paid mobile data when i have wifi capability on
> my device aside saving battery.

Yes 1:5 is still an exaggeration as it was solely based on 5 IP's per 1
Student from the previous arguments on the list. The issues of servers and
AP's is different unless you want to say each student will have their own
dedicated AP and Server hence 3 IP's for his/her photablap and the other
remaining 2 for an AP and server ??????

> Regards
>
> --
>
> *Seun Ojedeji,