[AFRINIC-rpd] Academic IPv4 Allocation Policy Second Draft (AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-02)

Guy Antony Halse G.halse at ru.ac.za
Tue Jan 29 08:53:15 UTC 2013

On Tue 2013-01-29 (09:04), Seun Ojedeji wrote:
>    Actually i am curious to really know about this photabtops (google does
>    not even about of it)

I introduced the term into the discussion last week when I got tired of
writing "phones, tablets, or laptops".  Other people are clearly tired of
writing it too :-).  I made it up, but given how obvious it is, there is
probably prior art.

Google will learn it when it next indexes these archives.

- Guy
--
Manager: Systems, IT Division, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
Email: G.Halse at ru.ac.za   Web: http://mombe.org/   IRC: rm-rf at irc.atrum.org