[AFRINIC-rpd] Academic IPv4 Allocation Policy Second Draft (AFPUB-2013-GEN-001-DRAFT-02)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 10:19:10 UTC 2013

On Jan 26, 2013 10:48 AM, "SM" <sm at resistor.net> wrote:

> The questions are:
>
>  (a) Should I fix the non-utilization problem?

Hmm...The scenario painted with university B is actually very
practical...and not just to universities alone. However once a client has
been assigned resources based on proofs provided, can the resource be
withdrawn?
>  (b) Is it possible for me to fix the non-utilization problem?

Perhaps having a usage requirement procedure that specifies the time period
a client must advertise at least 75% of resource assigned to her else it be
withdrawn (considering that IPs were actually leased and not sold)

Regards