[AFRINIC-rpd] IPv4 Address Allocation and Assignment proposal

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:29:18 UTC 2013

Hi SM,

Then it is a fair question to ask of the directors who are present on this
list, what is the situation when a new policy conflicts with an old policy,
and we get an explanation of the decision making process to figure out which
policy will end up winning the day.  I would hope that a review and decision
like this by the directors would not be an arbitrary process and there would
be a set way to evaluate this and come to a decision.  As such I would like
that process explained to this list.

Andrew