[AFRINIC-rpd] New Policy Proposal: Inter RIR IPv4 Address Transfers (AFPUB-2013-V4-001-DRAFT-01)

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:24:29 UTC 2013

Dear Chief Internet Scientist Dr. Chad,

Yeah ... I ignorantly figured that error out!

Just a little advise ... You will fly further under the radar in this
region, if you learn to be polite.

This is the type of aloof attitude that clearly sends the conservatives
among us back into their shell, and the few brave folks to sulk and say
.... "That bully wanted our candies all along!".

My only response to you.

Sunday.

On 16/01/2013 15:29, Chad wrote:

> In my response, I meant Sunday not Fiona who quoted McTim’s post.
>
> LogicWeb Inc.
>
> "a smarter web host solution"
>
> p. 877-LOGICWEB f. 718-841-7124
>
> www.logicweb.com <http://www.logicweb.com/>