[AFRINIC-rpd] New Policy Proposal: Inter RIR IPv4 Address Transfers (AFPUB-2013-V4-001-DRAFT-01)

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:07:49 UTC 2013

Fiona,

On 16/01/2013 12:04, Fiona Asonga wrote:
> Hallo Chad
>
> I hope the author of this proposal in on the list to respond since he has been rather quiet.  I am still asking what is the goal of the proposal since I think the proposal is kind of incomplete. What I would like to understand is;... so as to enable, achieve or facilitate what........?

Still wonder why? Even with McTim's post of 11-01-2013 which quoted is:

<BEGIN>
In addition, at http://www.facebook.com/chad.abizeid, I found:

"Chad Abizeid
Please contact me at chad at logicweb.com <mailto:chad at logicweb.com> /
877-564-4293 ext 79. I am
looking to see if your company may be interested in leasing over 250k
IP addresses (/14) from my company LogicWeb Inc (est 2004). Smaller
subnet leasing available as well. Thank you.
Like ·  · October 10 at 5:45pm"
</END>

I wonder why AfriNIC is not into the leasing business ;)

Sunday.