[AFRINIC-rpd] New Policy Proposal: Inter RIR IPv4 Address Transfers (AFPUB-2013-V4-001-DRAFT-01)

Maina Noah mainanoa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:35:32 UTC 2013

+++1 Fiona

And to add on what you have stated...I DONT see the point of this policy.
If an organization withing the African Region feels like they
can no-longer utilize the number resources they have been allocated by
AfriNIC, then the drill is to transfer back those excess number resources
and in addition AfriNIC has a mechanism for justifying IP usages withing
myafrinic, hence the reason why a justification for usage is always
required before allocation even more allocation...

Maina