[AFRINIC-rpd] Billing anomalies report

Patrisse DEESSE patrisse at afrinic.net
Wed Jan 16 10:39:44 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your mail below.

I can confirm that this was a separate issue unrelated to the problems
that was reported and was an isolated incident; hence the credit note
was raised.

Hope this answers your question.

cheers
Patrick

On 16/01/2013 14:07, Andrew Alston wrote:
> Hi Patrisse,
>
> Just a question on this report that you have posted.  In at least one case,
> an invoice *WAS* sent to a client, and a credit note duly issued.  Was this
> issue a separate one unrelated to the myafrinic problems and has this been
> investigated as well to ensure it was an isolated incident?
>
> Quite happy to supply copies of the documents that AfriNIC emailed to the
> client is need be.
>
> Andrew

Patrisse Déesse     	                       	Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Director, Finance & Accounting, AFRINIC         Fax:  +230 466 67 58
patrisse at afrinic.net                            www.afrinic.net