[AFRINIC-rpd] Billing anomalies report

Andrew Alston alston.networks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:07:33 UTC 2013

Hi Patrisse,

Just a question on this report that you have posted.  In at least one case,
an invoice *WAS* sent to a client, and a credit note duly issued.  Was this
issue a separate one unrelated to the myafrinic problems and has this been
investigated as well to ensure it was an isolated incident?

Quite happy to supply copies of the documents that AfriNIC emailed to the
client is need be.

Andrew