[AFRINIC-rpd] Academic IPV4 Allocation Policy - Draft 1

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jan 15 22:46:15 UTC 2013

Hospitals rarely have enrolled students and even the ones that do are unlikely to be able to use that as a good template for calculating the number of addresses needed.

I think using enrolled student counts with a multiplier as a useful template for determining address needs would, indeed, be unique to higher education institutions.

Of course, I'm not sure that the H in HEI is necessary. Is there any reason not to also apply this to primary and secondary schools?

Owen

Sent from my iPad