[AFRINIC-rpd] New Policy Proposal: Inter RIR IPv4 Address Transfers (AFPUB-2013-V4-001-DRAFT-01)

Maina Noah mainanoa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:49:28 UTC 2013

Guys,

IPv4 addresses are leftovers....lets focus on the fresh food...IPv6 and
catch up with those who no longer have leftovers remember they are
deploying IPv6 aggressively. Lets encourage that than wasting time on
trying to figure out how we can best use the left overs we have. See
leftovers can only be eaten after one night...then next night they come
poisonous :-)

Maina Noah