[AFRINIC-rpd] Agenda and slides

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Wed Nov 28 07:51:02 UTC 2012

Hi Alan,
At 23:14 27-11-2012, Alan Barrett wrote:
>If you scroll down a bit, you will find the first policy development
>session at 14:45 today.  I posted the policy development agenda last
>week, and the only change since then is that two of the proposals
>have been updated.

Thanks.

>slideshare.net does not seem to let you download the PDF file,
>unless you "sign up" or "login" or something.  I ahev asked the
>AFRINIC staffto fix that, but it might not be

Quoting a privacy policy which all people at the meeting agreed to:

   "Providing any personal information [removed] is strictly
voluntary.  However,
    [removed] may not be able to provide you with certain information
or services
    if you do not provide the information requested."

If anyone would like to have a copy of my slides please email me or
send a message to this mailing list.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy