[AFRINIC-rpd] Agenda and slides

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Wed Nov 28 07:14:28 UTC 2012

The AFRINIC-17 meeting has started.  Policy discussions
will be held today and tomorrow.  The is available at
<https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-17/node/308>

If you scroll down a bit, you will find the first policy
development session at 14:45 today.  I posted the policy
development agenda last week, and the only change since then is
that two of the proposals have been updated.

There's a link from
<https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-17/node/308>
to the presentation, which you can view.  Right now, the link goes
to an old version on slideshare.net.  I hope that it will soon be
updated.

slideshare.net does not seem to let you download the PDF
file, unless you "sign up" or "login" or something.  I ahev
asked the AFRINIC staffto fix that, but it might not be
possible.  Meanwhile, you can download the presentation from
<https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D8169886_69052293_79330>.

Sugarsync will encourage you to create an account, but you can
ignore that and just download the file.  If you do choose to
create an account then both you and I will get some extra "free"
storage space, in addition to the default amount of "free" space.

--apb (Alan Barrett)